Monday, July 14, 2014

Nigeria...

     This year has been a year of reflection, a year of remembrance, a year of faith, standing on God’s Word! We are either going to believe it, all of it, or not…period…GOD IS ABLE! Scripture says in John 14:12-15, "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. If you love me, keep my commands (NIV).”
    
     So we are calling all believers to  pls pray w/us for the kidnapped girls in  Nigeria...God is not only able to move here in America, but all over the world…so let us join together in prayer for these girls, their families, and Nigeria!

     To all young ladies, remember this...you were created in God's image and that means YOU ARE SPECIAL! You are here for PURPOSE! {purpose = the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists}.

 
Join us on a journey of discovery. Let us walk with you. We are here to listen and pray with you.

Share our Blog with family and friends
Like us/contact us on Facebook

FOCUSED Ministries, Inc.
Focusing On Christ Until Spiritual Excellence is Demonstrated
 
Stepping out in faith - believing God!
tjb

No comments:

Post a Comment