Monday, July 18, 2016

Birthday wish...

Well, my birthday has come and gone...so thankful to the Lord for allowing me to see it...the song writer wrote, "millions didn't make it but I was one of the ones who did"...thanks be to God who caused me to triumph! Thanks to MyFam and friends for the birthday shout outs! and to MyDearOne who always tells me the story about the day I was born...above all, it is MyPrayer that we ALL get back to the Word of God, back to prayer, back to repentance, back to seeing the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, back to believing Gods word, let's go back...yes we're in a new day, but "the Wall" says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever! Looking forward to watching God move in a greater way in the coming year...starting today! God bless! Loveu all!

No comments:

Post a Comment